Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction and Overview, Susan J. Paik, University of San Francisco. Part I: Educational Productivity and Achievement. Using an Educational Productivity Model to Construct Process Models for Mathematics Achievement and Attitudes Among Ethnic Minorities, John Thomas, College of Lake County, Illinois.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in Educational Productivity S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySusan J. Paik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.