Advancing Nursing Practice in Cancer and Palliative Care by David Clarke, Kevin Kendrick, Jean Flanagan (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £52.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.87Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume critically explores and analyses the themes and pragmatics of advancing nursing practice in relation to cancer and palliative care. Each chapter considers key elements of advanced practice in terms of conceptual, practical and organizational themes.
- Author BiographyDAVID CLARKE is Nursing Lecturer and Course Leader for BHSc in Nursing Practice at the University of Leeds. He has extensive experience of teaching and curriculum design. JEAN FLANAGAN is Macmillan Lecturer and Course Leader for the MHSc in Advancing Nursing Practice at the University of Leeds. She has extensive experience of cancer nursing and palliative care and has written widely in this area. KEVIN KENDRICK was Assistant Director of Learning and Teaching in the Nursing Division at the University of Leeds. He has written widely and published widely, particularly in such fields as Nursing Ethics, Education, Care of the Dying, Reflective Practice and Advancing Clinical Excellence.
- Author(s)David Clarke,Jean Flanagan,Kevin Kendrick
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.