All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.19
- £14.70Trending at £16.00
- £29.00Trending at £29.88
- £20.87Trending at £24.29
- £23.91Trending at £29.95
- £11.70Trending at £14.68
- £10.97Trending at £14.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book showcases the development and evaluation of innovative examples of pain management initiatives by advanced practitioners. It considers each service development or community initiative both in terms of advanced practice nursing and pain management.
- Author BiographyEloise Carr is Associate Dean Postgraduate Students, School of Health & Social Care, Bournemouth University. She serves on Council for the British Pain Society and Chairs a Special Interest Group in Pain Education. Mandy Layzell is lecturer practitioner, Acute Pain Service, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, and the School of Health & Social Care, Bournemouth University. Dr Martin Christensen is Senior Lecturer, School of Health & Social Care, Bournemouth University and clinical educator in a general intensive care unit.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEloise Carr,Mandy Layzell,Martin Christensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.