CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionLooks into the causes and attributes of war.
- Author BiographyJody B. Lear graduated with a degree in political science from the University of Michigan (1983). Jody and her husband owned and operated a successful small business for 23 years while rearing four children. In 2005, Jody renewed her interest in international politics and met David when he agreed to a series of interviews for her master's thesis, during which time David welcomed her into collaborations on his anthology. Jody currently resides in the Western North Carolina mountains where she continues to write a book about Israel's security dilemmas, while also working on several creative non-fiction projects. Diane Macaulay was married to David Singer from 1990 until his death in 2009. She is a retired social scientist, continues to live in the house where she and Singer lived together, tends her psyche on its two acres, and works for a non-profit organization. Meredith Reid Sarkees is a long-time affiliate of the Correlates of War project and co-host of the datasets on inter-state, extra-state, intra-state, and non-state wars. She also worked with David Singer in the Caucus for a New Political Science for many years. Her other research area is women's leadership, and she currently serves as president of the Global Women's Leadership in International Security and as a senior researcher for the Girl Scout Research Institute.
- Author(s)J. David Singer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDiane Macaulay,Jody B. Lear,Meredith Reid Sarkees
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.