CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis Festschrift honors George Samuel Fishman, a founder of the field of computer simulation and a leader in the disciplines of operations research and management science. The papers here span the theory, methodology, and application of computer simulation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number133
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristos Alexopoulos,David M. Goldsman,James R. Wilson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.