All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.09Trending at £10.73
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Kleinfeld describes the history and current state of reform efforts and the growing movement of second-generation reformers who view the rule of law not as a collection of institutions and laws that can be built by outsiders, but as a relationship between the state and society that must be shaped by those inside the country for lasting change.
- Author BiographyRachel Kleinfeld is a non-resident associate of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, and the founding CEO of the Truman National Security Project.
- Author(s)Rachel Kleinfeld
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.