Consider these sponsored items
- £11.13Was:£15.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated 3rd edition of a practical guide to worldwide long-distance cycling trips with information on choosing and equipping a bike, clothing, camping gear, health and survival; Trans-continental route outlines - where to go across Europe, Africa, Asia, North & South America; and Tales from the Saddle - first-hand accounts and trip reports.
- Author BiographyNeil & Harriet Pike have cycled extensively in Europe, Asia and South America. They began their travels by buying bikes in Istanbul and cycling home to Oxford. An 18-month bike tour through the Andes followed, igniting a passion for cycling high roads which led to a traverse of the Himalaya and other parts of Asia. They blog at:pikesonbikes.com and run the website:andesbybike.com. They are the authors of another Trailblazer title: Peru's Cordilleras Blanca and Huayhuash - The Hiking & Biking Guide.
- Author(s)Harriet Pike,Neil Pike
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 130 black & white halftones, 40 colour illustrations, 10 maps
- Weight590 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- hist5405 Nov, 2016by
Worth reading even if you settle for a more modest project.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.