Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the most important strategies for teaching, learning and implementation in adventure education. It is fully illustrated throughout with real-world case studies and details research surveying the key contemporary issues facing adventure education practitioners.
- Author BiographyMatt Berry is a lecturer at the University of Chichester, where he teaches on both the Adventure Education and the Physical Education degree programmes. Matt is a keen whitewater kayaker and he has been active in adventure education through teaching and research for fifteen years with a special interest in teacher and coach education. Chris Hodgson is a lecturer at the University of Chichester, where he teaches Adventure Education and Physical Education. He has been involved in the delivery of adventure education for over twenty years. Professional experience includes the delivery of adventure programmes to a wide range of participants, from young children through to adults and from performance-based adventure sports programmes through to management training as well as personal and social education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byChris Hodgson,Matt Berry
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.