Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99+ £2.90 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by oliscia
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.85Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by stwilfridshospice2010
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Scott
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication29/04/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Out-of-print date09/11/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed.
- Author BiographyChris Scott's first motorcycle adventure got him halfway from London to Wales where he broke down. Since then he's visited the Sahara and West Africa several times on two wheels, describing these eventful trips in Desert Travels. He also travels regularly in north and western Australia and has visited southern Africa and the US, but most frequently returns with bikes or cars to the Sahara where he occasionally runs tours. His other books include Sahara Overland (also by Trailblazer) and the Rough Guide to Australia.
Most relevant reviews
- navig8overland13 Sep, 2017by
Inspiring with great factual insight
Chris Scott has written a most informative book generously benefiting any adventure riders from his years of hard earned experience. Don't plan a trip without it. Take it with you on all your motorcycling adventures. Any would-be adventure rider should own a copy of the Adventure Motorcycling Handbook by Chris Scott.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- awysock106 May, 2011by
The Adventure Motorcycling Bible
What a great book. If, like me, you're dreaming of a long overland motorcycle trip, this book will clearly let you know what you're getting yourself into (both good and bad). Whilst not in anyway discouraging, it does make you take a reality check in regards to preparation, costs and timescales and makes you consider numerous important factors that you may not have otherwise considered. It will basically answer most (if not all) of your How, Why, Where, What If, When questions. Looks like I have a lot more planning to do.......
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94