All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £13.64Trending at £19.95
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.99
- £8.03Trending at £8.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete guide to the skills, equipment, strategies, navigation, and nutrition used by the top adventure racers around the globe, whichever sport they are competing in.
- Author BiographyJacques Marais is a writer and photographer who has covered major adventure races around the globe for numerous European publications. He has also served as a contributing editor for Adventure Zone and Out There Adventure Guide. Lisa de Speville won the Jungle Marathon in Brazil in 2003 and has served as a navigator for several adventure races and multi-day events. She has also filmed adventure racing events for Global Extremes, a reality show on America's Outdoor Life Network.
- Author(s)Jacques Marais,Lisa De Speville
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note279 colour illustrations, 39 colour illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.