All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the great bridge classics. When it was originally published it was given an instant tumultuous reception throughout the world.
- Author BiographyHugh Kelsey will always be remembered as one of the all-time great bridge writers and analysts. He was the author of more than 50 outstanding bridge books and was the bridge advisor and editor for the Master Bridge Series from its foundation. Geza Ottlik was a Hungarian writer, translator, mathematician, and bridge theorist. In a bridge column three months after Ottlik's death, Alan Truscott, who wrote the daily bridge column for The New York Times for 41 years, placed him 'among the strongest candidates' for 'the bridge writer with the greatest creativity in terms of card-play theory'.
- Author(s)Geza Ottlik,Hugh Kelsey
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Reference
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.79
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.