All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does Mr Kipling bake such exceedingly good cakes? Is Jeremy Beadle really the devil incarnate? This adventure takes the reader to the epicentre of the consumer world where mono-maniacs and saddos overindulge in lottery tickets, burgers, CD Roms and Eurotrash.
- Author BiographyToby Litt was born in 1969. He grew up in Ampthill, Bedforshire. He was educated in Oxford and East Anglia. From 1990 to 1993 he lived in Prague. Adventures in Capitalism is his first book.
- Author(s)Toby Litt
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/1997
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/09/1999
- Weight186 g
- Width126 mm
- Height196 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.17
- £12.38Trending at £15.17
- £10.05Trending at £10.36
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.