All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains fun and challenging activities to help students learn core concepts in user experience, from sketching, to photo safaris that encourage field observation, to creating an experience model for your daily bus ride, etc. It is structured as 50% activity and 50% explanation.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Chandler was recently named one of Crain's Chicago Business Tech 50. She's been working in the field of User Experience Design for 14 years, and is Director of User Experience for Chicago agency Manifest Digital. She's also a connector for the community: she teaches UX design at Starter League, helped launch Chicago's chapter of the Interaction Design Association, and directed the Chicago edition of Hackathon for Social Good, an event in which programmers and designers donate time to work on projects that benefit nonprofit organizations. Anna van Slee has been a player in the toy and game industry for 6 years. As a leader of the Youth Brands team at Manifest Digital, she directs the Hasbro account, innovating multi-platform solutions for such hit global brands as Transformers, My Little Pony, Tonka's Chuck & Friends, Playskool and Furby. Anna is a Committee Member for the Chicago Toy & Game Group. She directs playCHIC, the unique toy- and game-inspired fashion show. In 2012, she co-founded Otherdoor Entertainment - a unique invention company focused on native multiplatform brand and product development. In her free time, Anna practices tae kwon do and eats lots of ice cream - never at the same time.
- Author(s)Anna Van Slee,Carolyn Chandler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.