All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this memoir, Harlow describes his life growing up in Washington state, service in the US Army during World War II, college years, and his fifty-year career as a physicist at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.
- Author BiographyFrancis H Harlow is a leading authority on Pueblo ceramics. A physicist at Los Alamos National Laboratories, he is the author of eight books. Dwight P Lanmon, research associate at the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture and the School of American Research, is former CEO and director of the Henry Francis du Pont Winterthur Museum.
- Author(s)Francis H. Harlow
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Note71 colour & 24 b/w illus
- Weight1112 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.