Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the period 1964-1972, Stephen L Adler wrote seminal papers on high energy neutrino processes, algebras, soft pion theorems, sum rules, and perturbation theory anomalies that helped lay the foundations for our standard model of elementary particle physics. This book presents these papers along with commentaries describing how they evolved.
- Author BiographyStephen L Adler received his undergraduate degree in physics from Harvard, and his PhD degree in theoretical physics from Princeton. He has been a Professor in the School of Natural Sciences at the Institute for Advanced Study since 1969. Dr Adler is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, and is a Fellow of the American Physical Society, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Association for the Advanced of Science. He received the J J Sakurai Prize in particle theory, awarded by the American Physical Society, in 1988, and the Dirac Prize and Medal awarded by the International Center for Theoretical Physics in Trieste, in 1998.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Series In 20th Century Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byStephen L. Adler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.