Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Chukwuma J. Obiagwu
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Weight213 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1 Foreword Part 2 Preface Part 3 I. Chapter 4 The Origin of the Igbo People Part 5 II. Chapter 6 The Culture of the Igbo People Chapter 7 Sacred Beliefs of Igbo People Chapter 8 Igbo Arts and Literature Part 9 III. Chapter 10 Agricultural Activities Chapter 11 Trade and Industries Part 12 IV. Chapter 13 Igbo Leadership Systems Chapter 14 Colonization and Decolonization of Igbo People Chapter 15 The Declaration of Biafra Chapter 16 The Chronicle of Igbo People Part 17 Appendix Part 18 Bibliography Part 19 About the Author
- Author BiographyChukwuma J. Obiagwu is currently the Director of NovaNET (Digital Learning Systems) at Little Rock School District in Arkansas. Professionally, he worked as Scientist and Educator at the University of Agriculture in Nigeria and the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. He is the current General Secretary of Ndigbo in Arkansas a nonprofit public corporation. He has traveled the length and breadth of the United States promoting Igbo Culture in Diaspora.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.