Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionAdvertising, once seen as the official art of capitalist society is an increasingly commonplace component of a characteristically promotional culture. This book explores and evaluates this transition with an introduction to advertising for the contemporary reader. It provides an easy guide to a changing cultural and commercial genre.
- Author BiographyIain MacRury is Principal Lecturer in the School of Social Sciences, Media and Cultural Studies at the University of East London. His previous publications include The Dynamics of Advertising (co-authored with Barry Richards and Jackie Botterill, 2000) and Buy This Book: Studies in Advertising and Consumption (co-edited with Mica Nava, Andrew Blake and Barry Richards, 1996).
- Author(s)Iain MacRury
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Media and Communications
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables, 37 black & white halftones, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.