All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a group of people gather together to generate ideas for solving a problem or achieving a goal, sometimes the best ideas are passed over. If the best idea is yours, how can you increase the chances that it gains the support of the group? In this book, the author explains in full detail how to transform ideas into practice.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Daly is the Liddell Professor of Communication, TCB Professor of Management, and University Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)John A. Daly
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note11 b-w illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.