All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost professionals working in health or social care will be required to act as advocates as part of their work. This is a practical guide to advocacy skills specifically written for those in the health and social care professions it examines the function of advocacy within these professions and how to interview, and negotiate successfully.
- Author BiographyNeil Bateman manages Suffolk County Council and Suffolk Health Authority's Welfare Rights Unit. An adviser to the Local Government Association, he has over 20 years' experience of advocacy on behalf of people using the welfare state.
- Author(s)Neil Bateman
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.16
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £21.69Trending at £22.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.33
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.