All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving written about Hispano land grants and Pueblo Indian grants separately, Malcolm Ebright now brings these narratives together for the first time, reconnecting them and resurrecting lost histories.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Ebright is a historian, an attorney, and the director of the Center for Land Grant Studies. His most recent book, written in collaboration with Rick Hendricks and Richard W. Hughes, is Four Square Leagues: Pueblo Indian Land in New Mexico (UNM Press).
- Author(s)Malcolm Ebright
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note15 drawings, 4 maps, 2 charts, 4 tables
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.98
- £12.87Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.