CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £10.74
- £18.17Trending at £20.35
- £24.47Trending at £25.29
- £15.24Trending at £18.11
- £8.99Trending at £10.96
- £9.21Trending at £10.05
- £9.60Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text investigates issues surrounding the creation of social policy and support systems for children and families in the emerging democracy in eastern Europe. Approaches advocated by progressively oriented Lithuanian educators, mental health and human service professionals are presented.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch in Global Child Advocacy S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDennis J. Ritchie,Judy W. Kugelmass
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.