Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.77
- £17.89Trending at £22.49
- £108.12Trending at £157.34
- £47.66Trending at £64.66
- £31.75Trending at £34.56
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.38Trending at £34.91
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the principle goals of Renaissance architects was to augment the powers of pneuma so as to foster the art of well-being. This book presents studies of Renaissance pneumatology exploring the relationship between architecture and the disciplines of art and science.
- Author BiographyBarbara Kenda is a Professor at the School of Architecture, University of Notre Dame. She is the author of several articles on pneumatic architecture. Recently, she was a senior fellow at Dumbarton Oaks, Harvard University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note92 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBarbara Kenda
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.