All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for economists and lawyers alike who deal with air transport issues, and also for academics and students in the area of transportation as well as regulators and airlines, this title offers an analysis of the interaction of economics and law relating to air transport, delving into the major issues that plague the industry.
- Author BiographyDr. Ruwantissa Abeyratne has worked in the field of aviation law and management for over twenty five years and is currently Co-Ordinator, Regional Affairs at the International Civil Aviation Organization. He holds the degree of doctor of civil laws (DCL) from McGill University, the degree of doctor of philosophy (Ph.D) from the University of Colombo, the degree of master of laws (LL.M) from Monash University, Victoria, Australia, and the degree of bachelor of laws (LL.B) from the University of Colombo. He has published 20 books and over 300 leading journal articles on international law and air law, in addition to many papers presented to conferences. Some of his latest books are Aviation in Crisis, Aviation and the Environment, Aeropolitics, Aviation and Diplomacy, Aviation Security Law, Airport Business Law and Aviation and the Carbon Trade. Dr. Abeyratne is a Fellow of both the Royal Aeronautical Society and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport. He is also a member of the British Association of Aviation Consultants and the International Law Association, in which he serves as member of both the Association's International Trade Law Committee and Space Law Committee. He is a founder member of the Montreal Branch of the Royal Aeronautical Society and Chairman of the Air Law Group of the Branch.
- Author(s)Ruwantissa Abeyratne
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.