Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive account of the important field of aerosol science and technology, covering a broad range of topics ranging from aerosol filtration to biological aerosols, from the synthesis of carbon nanotubes to aerosol reactors.
- Author BiographyProf. Agranovski is a research scientist with 24 years experience in aerosol science and nanotechnology and their applications in design and implementation of air pollution control and monitoring technologies. He has published more than 120 papers and has 5 patents to his name. He worked as a consultant for 49 companies worldwide and developed more than 30 new technologies. Prof. Agranovski is an Editor of CLEAN-Soil, Air, Water Journal. During his career, he worked as visiting professor at a number of universities in various countries including Japan, Russia, France, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Korea and many others.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1054 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byIgor Agranovski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.