All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 284 animal fables first told by the Greek slave Aesop.
- Author BiographyAesop was a fabulist or story teller credited with a number of fables now collectively known as Aesop's Fables. Although his existence remains uncertain and (if they ever existed) no writings by him survive, numerous tales credited to him were gathered across the centuries and in many languages in a storytelling tradition that continues to this day. Many of the tales are characterized by animals and inanimate objects that speak, solve problems, and generally have human characteristics.
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleBarnes & Noble Signature Editions
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.51Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.