CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Redner's Aesthetic Life examines the arts - all the arts from the earliest Paleolithic painting to the latest post-Modern music. Its aim is to account for the nature of art in its historical totality and to assess the role it has played in human life throughout the ages.
- Author BiographyHarry Redner is a scholar and author who has published books in many fields. He has taught at universities in Europe, Australia, and the U.S.A.
- Author(s)Harry Redner
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.