Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.83
- £7.02Trending at £7.37
- £23.38Trending at £24.87
- £22.58Trending at £24.17
- £6.41Trending at £6.95
- £12.69Trending at £17.91
- £8.16Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionKant's Critique of the Power of Judgment is widely held to be the seminal work of modern aesthetics. In recent years it has been the focus of intense interest and debate not only in philosophy but also in literary theory and all disciplines concerned with the aesthetic.
- Author BiographyJames Kirwan is Associate Professor in the Dept of Anglo-American Studies at Kobe University of Foreign Studies, Japan, and author of Literature, Rhetoric, Metaphysics (Routledge, 1990), Beauty (Manchester University Press, 1999), and Sublimity (Routledge, 2004).
- Author(s)James Kirwan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.