All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionPart of The Continuum Aesthetics series that looks at the aesthetic questions and issues raised by major art forms, this book places philosophical aesthetics at the heart of thinking about architecture. It considers how Classicism, Modernism, Structuralism, Post-structuralism and Situationism have influenced architectural aesthetics.
- Author BiographyEdward Winters trained as a painter and has a PhD in Philosophy from UCL. He currently teaches at West Dean College and is a member of the Executive Committee of the British Society of Aesthetics.
- Author(s)Edward Winters
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- Series TitleContinuum Aesthetics Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.