All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.70
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of provocative conversations, Frederick Luis Aldama and Herbert Lindenberger, who have written widely on literature, film, music and art, locate a place for the discomforting and the often painfully unpleasant within aesthetics. The conversational format allows them to travel informally across many centuries and many art forms.
- Author BiographyFrederick Luis Aldama is Arts and Humanities Distinguished Professor of English at The Ohio State University, USA. Herbert Lindenberger is Avalon Foundation Professor of Humanities, Emeritus, Stanford University, USA.
- Author(s)Frederick Aldama,Herbert Lindenberger
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note38 images
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.