All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £20.95
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the way in which the Northern Democrats of the mid-19th century lived their public lives. The author begins with an explanation of how people became Democrats, and goes on to discuss topics including the Democratic ideology, and their mordant rascism and partisan behaviour.
- Author(s)Jean Harvey Baker
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleThe North's Civil War
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.