CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that leaders use emotional labour and other forms of emotional displays to influence followers and team members. This book also reveals how emotions play an important role in leadership at every level, from within-person to organization-wide leadership.
- Author BiographyRonald H. Humphrey, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Management
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRonald H. Humphrey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.