Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a contribution to the reassessment of postmodern culture and theory. This title examines how the Holocaust and Jews have been represented in a range of French poststructuralist works. It concludes that French thought encrypts but does not fully confront the trauma of the Holocaust.
- Author BiographyElizabeth J. Bellamy is an associate professor of English at the University of New Hampshire. She is the author of Translations of Power: Narcissism and the Unconscious in Epic History.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Bellamy
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTexts and Contexts
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight510 g
- Width146 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.