All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.37
- £13.14Trending at £17.04
- £11.02Trending at £11.29
- £3.59Trending at £3.78
- £8.82Trending at £11.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.29
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionDigital technologies network us but it is our stories that connect us to each other, making us feel close to some and distancing us from others. Affective Publics explores how storytelling practices on Twitter facilitate affective engagement for publics tuning into a current issue or event by employing three case studies: Arab Spring movements, various iterations of Occupy, and everyday casual political expressions as traced through the archives of trending topics on Twitter.
- Author BiographyZizi Papacharissi is Professor and Head of the Department of Communication at the University of Illinois-Chicago. She is also the author of A Private Sphere and editor of A Networked Self and the Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media.
- Author(s)Zizi Papacharissi
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Digital Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight432 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.