All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn Affective Teaching, Lynne Rompelman extends the research on the affective domain by incorporating students' and teachers' voices regarding the nature of caring of teachers within an academic setting.
- Author BiographyLynne Rompelman is Psychology Instructor, Psychology Department Chair, and Social Science Division Chair, Concordia University-Mequon, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Lynne Rompelman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.