Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byHideo Kojima,Kayo Masuda,Takashi Kishimoto
- Table Of ContentsAcyclic Curves and Group Actions on Affine Toric Surfaces (Arzhantsev and M Zaidenberg); Cyclic Multiple Planes, Branched Covers of Sn and a Result of D L Goldsmith (R V Gurjar); A1*-Fibrations on Affine Threefolds (R V Gurjar, M Koras, K Masuda, M Miyanishi and P Russell); Hirzeburch Surfaces and Compactifications of C2 (A Ishida and M Furushima); A Galois Counterexample to Hilbert's Fourteenth Problem in Dimension Three with Rational Coefficients (E Kobayashi and S Kuroda); Open Algebraic Surfaces of Logarithmic Kodaira Dimension One (H Kojima); Abhyankar - Sathaye Embedding Conjecture for a Geometric Case (T Ohta); Some Subgroups of the Cremona Groups (V Popov); Representations of Ga of Codimension Two (R Tanimoto); On Unicuspidal Plane Curves of Genus Two (K Tono); Sextic Variety as Galois Closure Variety of Smooth Cubic (H Yoshihara); Invariant Hypersurfaces of Endomorphisms of the Projective 3-Space (De-Qi Zhang); Some Properties of C* in C2 (M Koras and P Russell); Examples of Non-Uniruled Surfaces with Pre-Tango Structures involving Non-Closed Global Differential 1-Forms (Y Takeda); Miyanishi's Characterization of Singularities Appearing on A1-Fibrations Does Not Hold in Higher Dimensions (T Kishimoto); The Gonality of Singular Plane Curves II (F Sakai).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.