Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a legislative history of Title VII, scrutinizes early Title VII employment discrimination case law, reviews landmark affirmative action cases, and addresses affirmative action, policymaking, and statutory interpretation, probing the philosophical basis of affirmative action.
- Author BiographyKATHANNE W. GREENE is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg.
- Author(s)Kathanne W. Greene
- Date of Publication20/11/1989
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleContributions in Legal Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.