All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe poor pay more for many things but, arguably, it is the extra they pay for credit that puts the greatest strain on their budgets. This report looks beyond the rhetoric that has dominated much of the debate on high-cost credit to examine the scope for widening access to more affordable credit. FREE pdf version available online at www.jrf.org.uk
- Author BiographySharon Collard is a Research Fellow at the Personal Finance Research Centre (PFRC), University of Bristol. Elaine Kempson is Professor of Personal Finance and Social Policy Research and Director of the PFRC. PFRC leads the way in research into personal finances, money management and financial decision making.
- Author(s)Elaine Kempson,Sharon Collard
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.