All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.69Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionFernando Gentilini served nearly two years as the civilian representative of NATO in Afghanistan, running a counterinsurgency campaign in the wartorn nation. Afghan Lessons is the fascinating story of his mission. He explores Afghan history, literature, tradition, and culture to understand some of the most basic questions of Western involvement.
- Author BiographyFernando Gentilini is an Italian diplomat with twenty years of experience in European and multilateral affairs. He currently works in Brussels for the European External Action Service. Afghan Lessons was published in Italy as Libero a Kabul (Editori Internazionali Riuniti, 2011).Robert Cooper is a British diplomat who served at the top of EU foreign policy institutions. He is also the author of numerous essays, articles, and publications on foreign policy, including The Breaking of Nations: Order and Chaos in the Twenty-First Century (Atlantic Monthly Press, 2003).
- Author(s)Fernando Gentilini
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBrookings-SSPA Series on Public Administration
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byAngela Arnone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.