All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.86
- £2.94Trending at £5.99
- £6.36Trending at £7.11
- £2.50Trending at £2.67
- £5.57Trending at £6.22
- £3.99Trending at £6.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do some places in the world experience such conflict? What is it like to live in a war-torn country? This series explores contentious issues that divide our world physically in conflict and philosophically in opinion.
- Author BiographyPhilip Steele is a leading writer of children's non-fiction books. He was born in Surrey, graduated from University College Durham and worked in London publishing houses. He then freelanced as a project manager, publishing consultant and author. He has written a wide range of books for Wayland, Watts, Dorling Kindersley, Kingfisher/Macmillan, Walker Books and many other publishers worldwide. History, biography, lands and peoples, the natural world, current affairs and social issues all feature prominently in his backlist. Philip has backpacked around Africa, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia. For many years he has been settled very happily amidst the mountains, beaches and green fields of North Wales. His wife 'as a teacher' and his teenage daughter 'as a secondary school pupil' are ideally suited to cast an critical eye over his work!
- Author(s)Philip Steele
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleOur World Divided
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note30
- Weight176 g
- Width182 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.