All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.16Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.65
About this product
- DescriptionNew essays on how gender works in Africa
- Author BiographyCatherine M. Cole is Associate Professor of Dramatic Art and Associate Director of the Interdisciplinary Humanities Center at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is author of Ghana's Concert Party Theatre (IUP, 2001).Takyiwaa Manuh is Professor of African Studies at the University of Ghana, Legon, and serves as Director of the Institute of African Studies.Stephan F. Miescher is Associate Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is author of Making Men in Ghana (IUP, 2005).
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.