All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Africa's hostility toward modernity and how that hostility has impeded economic development and social and political transformation.
- Author BiographyOlufemi Taiwo is Professor of Africana Studies at the Africana Studies and Research Center, Cornell University. He is author of How Colonialism Preempted Modernity in Africa (IUP, 2010).
- Author(s)Olufemi Taiwo
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £39.37Trending at £44.99
- £15.56Trending at £17.93
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.