All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating and original overview of resistance and protest in Africa.
- Author BiographyAdam Branch is a Fellow at Trinity Hall, University of Cambridge, where he lectures in politics and international studies. He is the author of Displacing Human Rights: War and Intervention in Northern Uganda as well as articles and book chapters on political violence, humanitarian intervention, and international law, largely focused on East Africa. Zachariah Mampilly is director of the programme in Africana studies and associate professor of political science and international studies at Vassar College. From 2012 to 2013 he was a Fulbright visiting professor at the Department of Political Science, University of Dar es Salaam. He is the author of Rebel Rulers: Insurgent Governance and Civilian Life during War as well as articles and essays on the history and politics of Africa and South Asia.
- Author(s)Adam Branch,Zachariah Cherian Mampilly
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAfrican Arguments
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight431 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine129 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.