Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionAfrica: We Owe It to Our Ancestors, Our Children, and Ourselves elucidates the nature and importance of African culture and its role in business practices. This book, written from an inside-out perspective, is a practical guide for conducting business effectively and efficiently in Africa.
- Author BiographyMichael Ba Banutu-Gomez is an Associate Professor of Management at Rowan University, New Jersey. He teaches courses in International Business, Global Leadership and Organization, and Organizational Behavior. Professor Banutu-Gomez received his Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University. He has published numerous articles on business in scholarly journals such as The Business Review and Cross-Cultural Management: An International Journal.
- Author(s)Michael Ba Banutu-Gomez
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.