All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a critique from within Africa of the New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD).
- Author BiographyJimi Adesina is Professor of Sociology at Rhodes University in South Africa. He has previously taught and studied at the University of Ibadan in Nigeria and the University of Warwick. He is a member of the Executive Committee of CODESRIA. Yao Graham is coordinator of the Third World Network - Africa, a pan-African research and advocacy organization based in Ghana. Adebayo Olukoshi is Executive Secretary of CODESRIA. He has formerly served as Director of Research at the Nigerian Institute of Institutional Affairs.
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAfrica in the New Millennium
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byAdebayo O. Olukoshi,J. O. Adesina,Yao Graham
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.