Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the foreign policies of major states and international organizations towards Africa. The text works within a political economy framework in order to study how these powers have attempted to stimulate democracy, peace and prosperity in the context of neo-liberal hegemony and asks who these attempts have benefited and failed.
- Author BiographyIan Taylor is a senior lecturer in African politics at the University of Botswana and a visiting research fellow in the Department of Political Science, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. Paul Williams is a lecturer in security studies at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIan Taylor,Paul Williams
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.