All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis thirteen-chapter volume, based on a conference held in South Africa in June 2003, describes and compares patterns of internal, regional and international migration in Africa, with comparative insights from Asia and Latin America.
- Author BiographyMarta Tienda is professor in demographic studies, professor of sociology and public affairs at Princeton University; Sally Findley is a professor of clinical population and family health at the Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University. Stephen Tollman heads the School of Public Health's Health & Population Division at the University of the Witwatersrand and chairs the University's Population Program. Eleanor Preston-Whyte is currently a researcher in the field of social anthropology and holds a research professorship in the School of Development Studies at the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Author(s)Preston Findlay
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight662 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEleanor Preston-Whyte,Marta Tienda,Preston Findlay,Sally E. Findley,Stephen Tollman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.