All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £19.60
- £6.03Trending at £6.33
- £11.16Trending at £15.01
- £4.39Trending at £4.99
- £6.86Trending at £9.00
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses Africa's experience since independence and makes some predictions about the continent's likely future. This book sees African countries as going through experiences similar to Europe and the West in general. It is suitable for scholars and students alike.
- Author BiographyColin Legum now lives in Cape Town, his original home, from which he was for many years banned under apartheid. He is the author of numerous books, including Pan-Africanism: A Brief History and South Africa: Crisis for the West (with Margaret Legum). He was the founder of the African Contemporary Record and edited twenty- three volumes of this publication. He was also co-editor of The Middle East Survey.
- Author(s)Colin Legum
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.