Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
- £8.63Trending at £10.26
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing photographs ranging from densely packed urban centres to small, remote villages, from migrating herds of wildebeests and elephants to infinite miles of desert, this book presents a celebration of the majesty and splendour of Africa's breathtaking landscapes. It portrays sky, land and water in various ways.
- Author BiographyBest known for his exploration photography, George Steinmetz has been a regular contribution to National Geographic and GEO magazines for more than twenty years. He has won numerous awards for photography including two first prizes in science and technology from World Press Photo, as well as awards and citations from Pictures of the Year, Overseas Press Club, and the Eisenstadt Awards. He lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)George Steinmetz
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note190 full colour images
- Weight1780 g
- Width237 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.