Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis summary provides a description of African American English (AAE). It presents new research, so that AAE is examined not only in terms of what distinguishes it from other varieties of English. In twelve chapters this book covers the phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics of AAE.
- Author BiographySalikoko Mufwene is Professor and Chair at the Department of Linguistics at the University of Chicago. John R. Rickford is Professor of Linguistics and John Baugh is Professor of Education and Linguistics, both are at Stanford University. Guy Bailey is Dean of Liberal Arts at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author(s)John R. Rickford,Salikoko S. Mufwene
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31figs.
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGuy Bailey,John Baugh,John R. Rickford,Salikoko S. Mufwene
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.