Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican American Religion offers a provocative historical and philosophical treatment of the religious life of African Americans. Glaude argues that the phrase, African American religion, is meaningful only insofar as it singles out the distinctive ways religion has been leveraged by African Americans to respond to different racial regimes in the United States.
- Author BiographyEddie S. Glaude Jr. is the William S. Tod Professor of Religion and African American Studies at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Eddie S. Glaude
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight124 g
- Width114 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.81
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £20.29
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.